1. Provides an overview of the packaging quantities of goods placed on the Estonian market by the undertaking (sold or put into use for its own account).
2. The packaging report forms the basis for the implementation of TVO’s service fees.
3. If the volume of packaging placed on the market exceeds 20 tonnes per year, the packaging report must be audited.4. Deadline for packaging report (for the preceding calendar year to Packaging Register) is 31 March, so please forward your report to TVO, at the latest, by 28 March!
Deadline for an auditing decision (for the preceding calendar year to Packaging Register) is
1 September, so please forward your documents to TVO by 1 August, at the latest!
5. The company can check the submission of its data from the Packaging register homepage.
6. The packaging report will be submitted to TVO at an agreed upon frequency, on either a monthly or quarterly basis.
7. The packaging report will be submitted to TVO through the portal aruanne.tvo.ee.
MAIN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
What does § 24 of the Packaging Act say about the packaging report
- How do I get information on packaging quantities?
- How and when must the report be submitted to TVO?
- What is an audit of the packaging report and who must perform it?
IMPORTANT DATES TO KEEP IN MIND:
By the 10th day of the month following the reporting period, at the latest, TVO will be awaiting the undertaking’s packaging report (the reporting period is agreed upon as either a month or a quarter).
Changes to the packaging report can be made on an ongoing basis during the current year and until the end of the 1st quarter of the next calendar year (i.e. until 31 March).
In the case of undertakings whose report is also subject to auditing, we expect the auditing decisions by 1 August, at the latest.